Cutting down a tree? It works a lot faster when you sharpen your saw. And you can cut through a pile of drawings more quickly when your skills are at their best. Do you take the time to stay current and learn techniques that can help you work more efficiently? Or are you always “too busy” to invest in yourself?
Even the most skilled designer can add new skills and knowledge. Best-selling author Steven Covey recommends “sharpening the saw,” an ongoing process of self-improvement. It means preserving and enhancing the greatest asset you have – yourself.
Here are some tips:
- Learn the features of AutoCAD 2014, while you are using the software, with the new CADLearning Plug-in for AutoCAD 2014, now in the AutoCAD App Store on Autodesk Exchange.
- Access over 25,000 video tutorials for over 25 Autodesk products.
- Watch new video tutorials by stepping through the lessons or quickly finding the information you need with our unique advanced search feature.
- Build your skills by completing exercises that follow along with our videos.
- Track your progress with the skills and knowledge-based assessments in our online courses. Stay current on CADLearning news. Sign up for our free newsletter.
CADLearning provides comprehensive, self-paced learning products and solutions for architecture, engineering and 3D design software from Autodesk. Our learning content is created by industry experts and can be used as a self-paced course, an ongoing resource or a help tool.